Thursday, October 8, 2020

Last Night’s Debate

 As someone who is to the left of Chairman Mao, I am not a fan of either of the two major parties in America. They’re both neoliberal, right-wing imperialist parties, and the presidential race is largely a battle between which ticket gets to manage our declining empire. I said previously that I will vote for Biden/Harris largely to model citizenship to my children, and because I am an anti-fascist. I haven’t been excited about Biden/Harris, but I do have to say I appreciated Kamala Harris’s performance in last night’s debate. All of these debates are largely substance free and aimed at low information voters, but her presentation was statesmanlike and humane. And Mike Pence, of course, is a fucking pig. I feel more comfortable with Biden because she is incrementally better, and will no doubt have a big role in his administration.

No comments:

Post a Comment